Gaming Potential game collab 1k + subs

Buck

Hello,

You can call me Buck or Red from my YT channel RedDualshock. I am looking to collab with a number of you guys to help one another out. I recently finished a collab with DewyOtter who is a great guy and hopefully I can meet other great people too. Now there are some requirements:

>There is a sub count minimum of only 250.
>I take interest in your content (has good production value or just great core content).
>Be at least 16. Ideally 18+ but the decider will probably be your content.
>Decent mic, don't care what as long as its not buzzing 24/7.
>Must be able to speak fluent English, im an ignorant brit so I know no other language.
>Have no more than a 6 hour time gap from the UK as its difficult. Again there could be exceptions based on content. (pretty much anywhere in and around europe)

Games - If you have 3 or more of these games then you're good

>Gmod
>Rust
>Overwatch
>TF2 {free)
>Brawlhalla (free)
>Rocket League
>Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
>Tabletop Simulator

Ill leave this open a little while and I will inbox you if I am interested. If you don't hear from me in a week then assume I didn't think we would mesh. Please do NOT assume your content is bad it will just be if I think we wouldn't mesh. Thanks for your time and I emplore people to just look at the range of what I do not for self promotion but to see if YOU would want to do something with ME. Because you may not like me or what I do which Is totally understandable.

Hope I will hear from people!

Peace!

edit: please feel free to ask questions if needbe, however if its about contacting me just wait till I PM you.

well if u need anyone to record some gmod with please let me know even tho i dont meet sub requirments if no on answers good luck :)

Back