Please review our list of the Best TV Shows to Binge On

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey everybody, this is our first attempt at a list style video- its also the first time we've had another youtuber feature in a video, so would love some general feedback on how it flows and whether it keeps your interest- we have got great advice from this forum in the past and are excited to see what you think!

Here's the link =] :

CTReactions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Both of you were unbelievably professional, exactly something I'd expect to see on a bigger YouTube channel, so well done! It was well scripted and you both knew perfectly what to say and when. The editing, visual and audio were all amazing too. I'm definitely subscribing.

Keep it up!

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Both of you were unbelievably professional, exactly something I'd expect to see on a bigger YouTube channel, so well done! It was well scripted and you both knew perfectly what to say and when. The editing, visual and audio were all amazing too. I'm definitely subscribing.

Keep it up!
Wow, thanks so much for the kind words, they really do mean a lot! =]

CTReactions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any time. Good luck with your channel and I hope to see you around in the future!

CTReactions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, sure! Only if you want to though.
I only have one video up and was gonna be doing it daily but I came across with a really big flu this past week. Perfect timing, huh?

Edit:
Sorry for being so late to respond. Like mentioned before, I have the flu so haven't been on.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome! Like I'm not sure how you guys aren't huge. The way you two carry yourselves, it's like you have been reviewing things for a long time. Great editing, nice audio. Keep it up!

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I only have one video up and was gonna be doing it daily but I came across with a really big flu this past week. Perfect timing, huh?

Edit:
Sorry for being so late to respond. Like mentioned before, I have the flu so haven't been on.
The best made plans are often disrupted by that pesky flu- we'll take a peek at your video with our appraising eye in that case and try not to hold the flu related disruption against you :)

Awesome! Like I'm not sure how you guys aren't huge. The way you two carry yourselves, it's like you have been reviewing things for a long time. Great editing, nice audio. Keep it up!
Hey thank you its great to hear you liked the video- with our previous postings we have often got constructive criticism so perhaps its finally starting to pay off!? Anyways, thanks for taking the time to watch and reply!

Also- as we said to CT up there- happy to take a look at you videos/ channel if you wish?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The best made plans are often disrupted by that pesky flu- we'll take a peek at your video with our appraising eye in that case and try not to hold the flu related disruption against you :)

Hey thank you its great to hear you liked the video- with our previous postings we have often got constructive criticism so perhaps its finally starting to pay off!? Anyways, thanks for taking the time to watch and reply!

Also- as we said to CT up there- happy to take a look at you videos/ channel if you wish?
if you want to check out my videos, I'd love a review!

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer

Edit:
Hey, just watched your video =] First of all, the concept is cool! I've not watched any videos like that before. The thing I'd say is that the bits where it's just you talking and where you're not showing the video/you reacting in real time to it (so basically the intro and your reaction after the video) would be much better if you made it so that you were full screen and not just in the top right corner of the screen as it's a bit distracting and it would be good to see you full screen to engage with you and the video more.

Keep up the good work though - will definitely keep checking out your channel to see what you do next![DOUBLEPOST=1458376840,1458375456][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you want to check out my videos, I'd love a review!
Hey, just checked out a couple of your videos (your 'Welcome to Java Central' and 'How to Make Coffee Butter & Creamer Butter), firstly, WOW, you have bags of personality and confidence! Also, really like your little animation at the start of your videos! And the concept is cool and explained really well in your channel trailer.

Reckon it'd be cool if you had a bit of background music through your videos (actually, after writing this, just went and just checked your latest video to see if that has music and it does so this may be something you've started doing already!!) Was also going to mention that a change in camera angles and stuff would be good - but again, just checked out your latest video and it seems that you're doing that now too! By the look of it, you seem to be improving in every new video so basically, keep up the good work and you're going to have a really successful channel! Will definitely watch more of your videos in the future as you have a solid channel here and am a big fan of coffee! =]