Please Review My Channel So Far!

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey guys!

So I started a channel before called 'East to West Vlogs' (hence why my name is that).
However, I've taken a commitment to my new motivational channel called "AnassTheMotivator".

My main goal is to upload one video, every day for the entire year.

Unfortunately, my videos haven't been getting many views, and the number of subscribers I have has sort of plateaued.

If you guys could review my channel, and offer me any advice on where I am slacking, and how it could be fixed, I'd be forever grateful!

Many thanks guys!

A.

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow man. I just spend the whole time evaluating your popular video because I thought you it was your latest uploaded video.

Not only was I a bit frustrated that your channel was not properly set up I soon realized you take other peoples clips and post it on your channel.

No wonder you don't get any views.
Get out of here

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Wow man. I just spend the whole time evaluating your popular video because I thought you it was your latest uploaded video.

Not only was I a bit frustrated that your channel was not properly set up I soon realized you take other peoples clips and post it on your channel.

No wonder you don't get any views.
Get out of here
Okay first of all, have you ever heard of ‘giving credit’? At no point have I stated I am the original creator of the videos, nor did I state that I owned them.

If you analysed it like you said, in the description I credit the original owner and the speakers. I am trying to curate YouTube videos from the best channels with a mixture of my own.

So if you’re suggesting I’m stealing them, I’m not. I credit the original creators and try to reupload them and give them credit.

As for ‘my channel not being properly set up’, could you give any pointers?

A.

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have permission to re-upload their content ?

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Do you have permission to re-upload their content ?
Yes I do, as I have worked with some of them before.
And in the event that they have a disagreement they can file a dispute and I’ll remove it.

Furthermore I’m not making any profit from it, so therefore I am not breaking rules. So if you wouldn’t mind telling me what could be improved instead of criticising me for curating, that would be appreciated.

A.

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel does not have a upload tab so people don't know what your latest content is. Channel art needs work.

There is not really much I can say about the videos as it belongs to other people and they did not ask me for a review.

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Your channel does not have a upload tab so people don't know what your latest content is. Channel art needs work.

There is not really much I can say about the videos as it belongs to other people and they did not ask me for a review.
Okay thank you. I tend to do voiceover works however I’m making some in front of camera videos soon. Do you have any tips for them?

Furthermore, what should I change about the channel art

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You know what ticked me off is the fact that it seem like it is your content. You don't mention it in the video, no text that appears that says this is not mine. I don't open videos to read the description boxes. Sure it is use to credit people but my question is do you read the end credits of each movie that you watch ?

Your biggest problem is not the channel art or the layout it is the content it self. That is why you don't get views. Why should I watch your content when I can just click the link in the description and follow the true creators ?

Just think of it.

Reactions: Unanswered5s

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
You know what ticked me off is the fact that it seem like it is your content. You don't mention it in the video, no text that appears that says this is not mine. I don't open videos to read the description boxes. Sure it is use to credit people but my question is do you read the end credits of each movie that you watch ?

Your biggest problem is not the channel art or the layout it is the content it self. That is why you don't get views. Why should I watch your content when I can just click the link in the description and follow the true creators ?

Just think of it.
So what do you suggest? Either stop uploading others videos with credit or add more obvious signs of credit?

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Adding credit in front of the video won't change anything sure angry pis heads like me would not have a reason to fly off the handle but it won't increase any views.

I suggest to stop uploading other videos and do you. People did not come to you're channel to watch other peoples content they came to your channel to look at your content.
If all the motivational speakers went down today. You won't have a channel. Just do you, and if you find a way to show the best you on your channel you would be successful but the key element is to enjoy it. If you are doing this for views, money or anything else then pure enjoyment then you would have failed before you even started.

Reactions: East To West Vlogs