PLEASE HELP ME

jesuisinfooo

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I have a youtube channel about computer softwares, my fans told me to make a video about "how to download tiktok videos".

My question is : Is legally to make a video about how to download tiktok videos ??? I feel that youtube will give ma a strike

Thank u

Tfking

Reaction score
Let's go watch the game

Reaction score
It's my understanding that it is okay. Otherwise reaction channels would be non existent. If you plan to publish a video containing clips from TikTok or any other social media, then it needs to meet certain criteria. #1) It has to be transformative. "Fair use of public domain media". As far as publishing your how to video, just make sure that you anything you advise is in compliance with copyright law, any other applicable law, and also youtube's terms and conditions.

RyanShaw

Reaction score
I ain't tried it. In college, I was required to write an essay about my career, but I had no idea how to approach the task. I turned to Google and discovered the website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/career/. I created my excellent career assignment from this point on, and my teacher also really loved it. By using this website's assistance, you can also make an impression on your teacher.

Last edited:

maria34

Reaction score
Only content providers who have made the download available option for their videos are offering them for download. They are nevertheless subject to copyright rules and are claimable if posted online. Any TikTok video must comply with copyright rules unless it has a Creative Commons licence.