Personal editing/recording softwares!

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes you can! Or you can add something while editing
:bounce: I rather have a clip pop up on the main video. I will see how it looks when editing. I think the video clip will be funnier as a pop up. I'm working on this monologue and it's hilarious. Lol. I don't even know if I'll be able to deliver it with a straight face. I'm thinking about adding little pop up clips during certain parts of the monologue. This monologue is going to be a little different than my current ones. :sneaky2:[DOUBLEPOST=1508595671,1508595148][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahh cheers for watching it! I've been meaning to give it a bit of an upgrade truth be told xD to do the two views thing all I do is zoom both videos right out on the premier pro timeline and then line them up :) I use the motion controls tab to get them symmetrical and then I just mirror it across the whole review/trailer :)

Ahhhhh! Well, I guess I won't be able to do that trick. I don't have that software. :([DOUBLEPOST=1508596622][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes OBS is free to download and use :wavespin:
I just viewed your channel! :woot2: You'll see me in the comments! :sneaky2: lol I subbed! :biggrin:

Reactions: TYTD