NotANoob

Reaction score
Hi, my name's Alex and I wanted some new friends to play and record with. I have a YouTube channel called NotANoob with about 680 subscribers. I would like for you to be ages 13 to 16 years old (I am 13). For you to join the group there is no amount of subscribers you have to have but there is a few requirements:
- Have a YouTube channel where you can actively post HD gameplay videos.
- Gaming PC
- PS4
- (PC recording) Recording software or a game capture card capable of recording HD gameplay videos.
- (PS4 recording) A game capture card capable of recording HD gameplay videos.
- Recommended: Live in The U.S. so that it is easier to set up times for us all to record.
- A little bit of experience making YouTube videos.

Games I play often:
- Assassin's Creed Unity (PC)
- Battlefield 4 (PC)
- Battlefield Hardline (PC)
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4)
- FIFA 16 (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PC)
- Minecraft (PC)

Games I have:
- Assassin's Creed Unity (PC)
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops II (PC)
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Dirty Bomb (PC)
- FIFA 16 (PS4)
- Garry's Mod (PC)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PC)
- H1Z1 (PC)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
- Minecraft (PC)
- Team Fortress 2 (PC)
- Unturned (PC)

Soon I will be getting these games:
- Star Wars Battlefront (PS4)
- Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition (PS4)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PS4)

Again this is a gaming group where we would all get together as a group to play games together, record, and have fun. I hope you give this some consideration and if you're interested in joining, leave your Skype and YouTube channel in your comment. I would be the leader/owner of the group.

Last edited:

ItsKolapo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude your so good at youtube, like I have been a fan for life, you saved me

Merca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is this THE NotANoob?!?!? I thought you were in the Toasties.

CptSuspense

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd definitely be interested in joining a group, I've recently revamped my channel, sadly very few subs, 24, and no videos at the moment but can share some if you would need me to. I play PS4 and PC games. I'll list what I have below.

Games on PC:
Garry's Mod, CoD:WaW Custom Zombies, Minecraft, Cubeworld, Speedrunners, Starbound, CS:GO, Dead Realm, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Battleblock Theater, Payday: The Heist, Bloody Trapland and will be buying much more soon.

Games on PS4:
CoD:Bo3, Minecraft, Need for Speed: Rivals (don't play much at all but plan on using it as background gameplay for updates and such), Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Dying Light, and again will be buying more.

If you want to collaborate in a group then you can add me on Skype @ VoltikSuspense :)

NotANoob

Reaction score
When I get my ps4 I would love to join.
Alright definitely dude! Don't listen to ItsKolapo, he's just trying to feed off my post to get people for his group.[DOUBLEPOST=1450396273,1450396229][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd definitely be interested in joining a group, I've recently revamped my channel, sadly very few subs, 24, and no videos at the moment but can share some if you would need me to. I play PS4 and PC games. I'll list what I have below.

Games on PC:
Garry's Mod, CoD:WaW Custom Zombies, Minecraft, Cubeworld, Speedrunners, Starbound, CS:GO, Dead Realm, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Battleblock Theater, Payday: The Heist, Bloody Trapland and will be buying much more soon.

Games on PS4:
CoD:Bo3, Minecraft, Need for Speed: Rivals (don't play much at all but plan on using it as background gameplay for updates and such), Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Dying Light, and again will be buying more.

If you want to collaborate in a group then you can add me on Skype @ VoltikSuspense :)
Alright dude. I sent you a request on Skype at least I hope it's you.