Gaming PC/PS4/XBOX Funny Moments group Collaboration

IAmLogiicHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what up everyone IAmLogiicHD Here in Search of Anyone willing to Collab with me in any games for PC/PS4/xbox,
PC Setup is pretty good
3 monitors
Blue snowball mic
as for games, i said ANY games, buying games is not a problem for me, i have a wide variety of games on all my consoles and my PC,
i am hoping to be able to do new things on any upcoming games as i have pre-ordered Modern warfare
If you wish to take a look at my channel for reference as to what i do feel free to click this link, you don't have to Subscribe if you don't want to,
i am not posting this for subs, i am posting in hope to find gamer's who would like to make this a thing and hopefully you will be serious
I Am 20 years so no worries in thinking i'm some sort of squeaker
My time zone is EST if you must know, i do have a day job buh usually by 5 i'm off and ready to start playing
Please let me know if anyone is interested, i usually try to communicate on discord for PC

Last edited:

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what up everyone IAmLogiicHD Here in Search of Anyone willing to Collab with me in any games for PC/PS4/xbox,
PC Setup is pretty good
3 monitors
Blue snowball mic
as for games, i said ANY games, buying games is not a problem for me, i have a wide variety of games on all my consoles and my PC,
i am hoping to be able to do new things on any upcoming games as i have pre-ordered Modern warfare
If you wish to take a look at my channel for reference as to what i do feel free to click this link, you don't have to Subscribe if you don't want to,
i am not posting this for subs, i am posting in hope to find gamer's who would like to make this a thing and hopefully you will be serious
I Am 20 years so no worries in thinking i'm some sort of squeaker
My time zone is EST if you must know, i do have a day job buh usually by 5 i'm off and ready to start playing
Please let me know if anyone is interested, i usually try to communicate on discord for PC
hi im interested heres my discord
robot gamer plays The Second

Drisi

Reaction score
Hello I’m happy to come play I’m almost 16 so I’m still in school but I’m happy to work something out. Btw I may not sound 15 I’m a huge squeaker, but that might bring something to the table it’s I’ve always looked up to funny moments youtubers . My discord is Drisi#6497

PratAttack

Reaction score
I am a pc gamer who could work with your time restraints in the same time zone
My discord is
pratprat#6376
So message me if you are interested

AMAZING GAMING

Reaction score
I am interested i have a good pc and can handle almost any game add me on discord AMAZING GAMING#3556

AwakeInTokyo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im down discord Tokyo#8861

lets try make a gaming funny moments group