Gaming [PC] ~ Looking for people to record / play with! ~ [PC]

Joley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hello!
I'm looking for a few people to play and make videos with!
Heres a small introduction to my channel which you can check out with the button below!

I usually play for the entertainment and enjoyment! I like meeting new people and utilizing their comedy and personality to fit with the videos I create too!
I edit usually short videos but with moments I find personally entertaining and hopefully the audience as well!

I usually play the following games

• Rainbow Six Siege
• Garry's Mod
• CS:GO
• Stick Fight
• Minecraft
◘ GTA (not installed but have previously made videos on)

I only have a few requirements, however, I can ignore them if I really like your channel or general personality!

Channel Type: Gaming / Entertainment!
Personality: Anything!
Timezone: GMT+0 (Europe) I stay up pretty late so I can do videos with people from all over.
Communications: Discord! Add me here! Joley#9588

I look forward to anyone who wants to come join me in the YouTube adventure which is taking way to much time out of my life but I enjoy it so.

*note* I have social anxiety so talking to me for the first time is even more awkward, so having an icebreaker of some sort can get things moving! I'm pretty sure we can sort something out though!

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
you guys literally just mess around in games?

Jkcu

Reaction score
Your pitch is really great, I am 15, but sadly I play on the ps4 and I mostly play fortnite. I know fortnite is not on the list but if you ever do need a fortnite buddy just send me a message.

GameEnough

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We would be happy to collaborate with you on a project in the near future:up2: Be sure to message us through YouTube if you’re interested, or you can message myself personally through Discord, at FishAddition#0900

TheUnarmedPanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I would love to join. I'm 25, on PC and in England. My Discord will be TheUnarmedPanda#7205

Mister5ive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Channel Type: Gaming / Entertainment!
Personality: Anything!
Timezone: GMT+0 (Europe) I stay up pretty late so I can do videos with people from all over. - SAME
Communications: Discord! Ricki_Trex#0318