Gaming Pc gaming looking for my fellow gamers

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what is up guys,

I'm in here again.. posting another thread looking for some cool pc gamers to play with.

But no seriously, if you play a lot of fps games, or 2D games or ANY games tbh, and you want to have a laugh, play silly games & record for YouTube then message me!

Im 19 & from England. I'm a pretty chilled person, I don't have any demands of how many subs you should have, I just enjoy collabing with people as passionate as I am!

Although please be above the age of say 16/17

Feel free to check out my channel, and I hope to hear from some of you!

Miksa Szollosi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! I am 18 and I see you have played Ghost in the shell! It's a decent enough game, I've got many other games such as GTA 5, csgo, black ops 2, Minecraft and lots more! I'd be interested to collab and have fun whilst doing it! I live in Canada though and I'd be ahead of you by a minimum of 5 hours. Let me know what's up! :)

Reactions: TheToastGamer

Its_HaZZoreon

Reaction score
Hey Toast i'm from the UK too and I am 18. I'm currently in the works of setting up my channel. But I've had gaming channels in the past so I'm not new to the who channel thing XD
If you have Skype feel free to contact me, if it doesn't work you can add me on Discord if you have it lol if not I'll just contact you on steam or something

My Skype name is HaZZ and my profile should be a Black and White pic of me XD
My Discord is HaZZoreon#5843[DOUBLEPOST=1489692277,1489692012][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey!

If you add me on steam: Lnyeko then we can get talking :)
your steam name doesn't work I just copied and pasted your name in on add friends and I can't find you. My steam name is HAZZOREON if not caps its HaZZoreon spelt like that XD

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Toast i'm from the UK too and I am 18. I'm currently in the works of setting up my channel. But I've had gaming channels in the past so I'm not new to the who channel thing XD
If you have Skype feel free to contact me, if it doesn't work you can add me on Discord if you have it lol if not I'll just contact you on steam or something

My Skype name is HaZZ and my profile should be a Black and White pic of me XD
My Discord is HaZZoreon#5843[DOUBLEPOST=1489692277,1489692012][/DOUBLEPOST]
your steam name doesn't work I just copied and pasted your name in on add friends and I can't find you. My steam name is HAZZOREON if not caps its HaZZoreon spelt like that XD

Hey there,

i've just added you, lets get talking :)