Gaming PC gaming group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammy951

Reaction score
I am Jammy951, I am looking for more people to join a collaboration group that is already established.
Games we play are a mixture;
Ark
Conan
Rocket League
Minecraft and so on....

We have a group of 70+ members and are looking for more active members so be able to hold our own comps ect.
All we require is that you are atleast 15+ (if under please message as might be able to come to arrangement) and that you have a decent mic and are active in chat.

If interested message me on discord: Jammy951#9107

Thanks

Reactions: Mintgaming

Jayde Laux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am interested, I've been wanting to colab for a while now. I don't have Ark, Rocket League or Conan but I have Minecraft and Fortnite and Portal 2 and stuff like that.
Discord: TheClips#2948

Jammy951

Reaction score
I am interested, I've been wanting to colab for a while now. I don't have Ark, Rocket League or Conan but I have Minecraft and Fortnite and Portal 2 and stuff like that.
Discord: TheClips#2948
your discord name not working for me, i have tried to add, try adding me

doc.gamer

Reaction score
yo man im down aswell[DOUBLEPOST=1528655669,1528655523][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I'm Interested! I msg'd
you on Discord
yo man are you down to join a group of pepole colabing if so tell me your discord or add me on discord: docter le roux#2108

King12351

Reaction score
Add me on discord we can play a minecraft server or somthing (king12351#6463)

Ashchamp24

Reaction score
I have a minecraft rocket league and some other stuff ( warframe, bf1, gta5)
Dis-Ashchamp24#9754

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have a minecraft rocket league and some other stuff ( warframe, bf1, gta5)
Dis-Ashchamp24#9754

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.