Gaming PC GAMING GROUP YT COLLABS CS AND MORE

Ataviro

Reaction score
Hey my names Ataviro and i am looking for people to record with. I already record with 2 other youtubers regularly and we are looking to spread are ground and bring in more cool people that enjoy YouTube and ARE ACTIVE THIS IS A BIG ONE. as you might notice on my channel we all have good mics and expect the same, we cant have people sounding like jet engines in the mic... but it would be nice if you have a reasonably deep voice tho not as deep as morgan freeman! so far our ages range from 14 to 17 so anywhere in between or up! my skype is daniel.short51 tho i mostly opperate on discord because it has better mic quality skype is what i use to meet people!! thanks guys and i hope to see you in my videos!

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Hey my names Ataviro and i am looking for people to record with. I already record with 2 other youtubers regularly and we are looking to spread are ground and bring in more cool people that enjoy YouTube and ARE ACTIVE THIS IS A BIG ONE. as you might notice on my channel we all have good mics and expect the same, we cant have people sounding like jet engines in the mic... but it would be nice if you have a reasonably deep voice tho not as deep as morgan freeman! so far our ages range from 14 to 17 so anywhere in between or up! my skype is daniel.short51 tho i mostly opperate on discord because it has better mic quality skype is what i use to meet people!! thanks guys and i hope to see you in my videos!
I have a good mic(I think) ( what games do you guys generally play ) 17, and what do you mean by active . it's my last year of High school and ( I'm trying to get myself into new things this year , speaking of that I'm only available on weekends holidays please answer cause I really need to practice with my laptop that finally have some space. I'm new to this whole process and would like some help. How are you guys recording your or voice . If you say that I can't do it at least help a newbie here

Reactions: Ataviro

Ataviro

Reaction score
We Mostly Play Games like csgo and are looking to spread to other games.. when i say active i meant like if you upload pretty often like once a week!! thanks for responding to my post! i myself record my voice with obs if thats what your asking.

Graham

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw your latest video, and funny enough, I am subbed to one of your friends, Will DP, and if you know wtfSoloris, he is my brother, lol.

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
We Mostly Play Games like csgo and are looking to spread to other games.. when i say active i meant like if you upload pretty often like once a week!! thanks for responding to my post! i myself record my voice with obs if thats what your asking.
Thanks for the screen thing and how does it work when you guys make videos like Do you all play the games or ..

Ataviro

Reaction score
I saw your latest video, and funny enough, I am subbed to one of your friends, Will DP, and if you know wtfSoloris, he is my brother, lol.
WOOWW dude that is so wierd! nice to see you here!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey we're a group channel but are looking to meet new friends and do some collabs you can check out our channel to see if its anything you like and we are really into overwatch right now but we do let's plays of other games and we could buy new games to try out for videos. Anyone can just reply to this and we can get in contact :)