Gaming Pc Gaming Contacts

The SlowSpawn

Would like to increase the number of people I record with I have Gmod, CS:GO, Depth, Space Engineers, Hidden Source, GTA 5, World at War (for the zombies), and many more games ( I can also purchase more). I have a youtube channel that's at 181 subs atm (although I hide the count for specific reasons) I release a video about once a week but I could definitely do more now that I have more free time. My skype is farnold123 but we will use curse to record for its audio quality. I hope we can work together in the future and have a nice night.
---Requirements---
+15
Don't cuss too much (try to keep it PG 13)
Decent quality (audio and video)
I don't care about subs really its just a number so 0 - 1000000
and somewhat professional[DOUBLEPOST=1446250488,1446250415][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and i'm 15 (but i sound like im 17)

I have a minecraft server on pc it is for youtubers and we want more, its a good way to meet new youtubers and you can record when you want because it is always open, make enemies or friends its up to you how you play on there :) add me on skype if you want in - mrmepeters

I have a minecraft server on pc it is for youtubers and we want more, its a good way to meet new youtubers and you can record when you want because it is always open, make enemies or friends its up to you how you play on there :) add me on skype if you want in - mrmepeters
I have a minecraft but i worry it could limit my channel to just minecraft also I dont know if im ready to do a minecraft series yet because if i played that that's probably what I would do but thanks you anyways

Hi, I'm interested in joining you if you'll have me! I am a gamer and youtuber that is around the same area you are as far as not being limited by the kinds of games you want to play and also by size (I agree it doesn't matter how many subs you have but rather how much good you're doing)! I don't excessively curse but I don't hold back either like I'm a nun or something lol. I have another youtuber who is trying to leave his channel and create... a "team" so to speak but not linked into one channel or anything like that. We are looking to get a small group of friends together that don't mind recording and gaming with each other for youtube and just to have fun! I'm 23 and I'm 99% sure he is older than 15 haha. My schedule isn't 100% flexible but I guarantee that we will make it work since my work schedule is set in stone and doesn't change sporadically. We all can discuss how we record and the specifics of the gameplays! My Skype name is Lolzmas and if you're interested let me know! Ultimately my friend and I want to make 2 more friends so if you have a friend that's even better! Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!!

Ok cool well if you both want to join the server then you are more than welcome, we have just under 10 of us on the server so far, add my Skype mrmepeters for the server ip ext :)

iv messaged both kraken and lolzmas yall should know its me because im sure im the only one with access too my profile pic (cuz its custom)

Back