Gaming PC Gaming Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, anyone want to do a video together? All I ask is for you to be 13+ of age, be online often, and you must have a voice chatting service like skype. Ill make it super simple and say just leave any way for me to contact you in your response. I will be checking back every hour from 2/15-2/16 It would also help to leave your youtube channel down there, its optional though. I am quite a small channel myself, warning you that I have only 13 subs so it doesn't matter how much subs you have.

Games that I have at the moment
-CSGO
-Rainbow 6
-Borderlands2
-Borderlands the pre sequel
-Risk of rain
-Roblox
-Minecraft
-Terraria
-League of Legends
-Osu
-YgoPro
-Ark
-Chivlary
-Clandestine
-Contagion
-CSS
-Dayz
-Don't Starve Together
-Evolve
-Far Cry 3
-Gmod
-L4D2
-Payday2
-Rust
-Unturned
-Worms Revolution
-Magicite

This is a long list because I just put every game I had that is multiplayer. I can get more games though, it is not limited to these at all.

Last edited:
i would love to collab with you for funny moments. at the moment i have just got my new PC and the games i have are gmod, csgo just cause and getting black ops 3 hopefully this week. what is your skype so i can talk to you. btw im 13

Hey, anyone want to do a video together? All I ask is for you to be 13+ of age, be online often, and you must have a voice chatting service like skype. Ill make it super simple and say just leave any way for me to contact you in your response. I will be checking back every hour from 2/15-2/16 It would also help to leave your youtube channel down there, its optional though. I am quite a small channel myself, warning you that I have only 13 subs so it doesn't matter how much subs you have.

Games that I have at the moment
-CSGO
-Rainbow 6
-Borderlands2
-Borderlands the pre sequel
-Risk of rain
-Roblox
-Minecraft
-Terraria
-League of Legends
-Osu
-YgoPro
-Ark
-Chivlary
-Clandestine
-Contagion
-CSS
-Dayz
-Don't Starve Together
-Evolve
-Far Cry 3
-Gmod
-L4D2
-Payday2
-Rust
-Unturned
-Worms Revolution
-Magicite

This is a long list because I just put every game I had that is multiplayer. I can get more games though, it is not limited to these at all.

Hey Jackerjaybird, I would be able to play:
-Unturned
-Rust
-Gmod
-Cs:go
-Terraria
-Minecraft
With you! if you want to play any of those just reply to this or go to my channel and msg me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back