Gaming PC - Funny moments or anything gaming :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovo

Reaction score
I am looking for a group to play games with. I have a small one right now but only one other member is active. He does not post youtube videos, but I post them with him in them. Games I play mostly: Rainbow Six: Siege, CS:GO, TF2, The Division (When it comes out), and I am open to playing any other games you guys might suggest. I am probably going to put a cap on the group at around 8 members. If I really like you I will put you in anyways though ;)

I would appreciate it if you were 13 or older (Im 14). No other requirements.

If you are interested you can add me on steam: TheRagingViper (It will come up as [WGD] Kovo)
Skype: Blackopsguy007 (Make sure to tell me why your adding me when you send a request because I decline random ones.)
or Email: KovoBN@gmail.com

I am active almost every day of the week, I also homeschool so I am online during school hours.

Thanks -Kovo :D

Last edited:

DarrenX92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for a group to play games with. I have a small one right now but only one other member is active. He does not post youtube videos, but I post them with him in them. Games I play mostly: Rainbow Six: Siege, CS:GO, TF2, The Division (When it comes out), and I am open to playing any other games you guys might suggest. I am probably going to put a cap on the group at around 8 members. If I really like you I will put you in anyways though ;)

I would appreciate it if you were 13 or older (Im 14). No other requirements.

If you are interested you can add me on steam: TheRagingViper (It will come up as [WGD] Kovo)
Skype: Blackopsguy007 (Make sure to tell me why your adding me when you send a request because I decline random ones.)
or Email: KovoBN@gmail.com

I am active almost every day of the week, I also homeschool so I am online during school hours.

Thanks -Kovo :D
i'm down for the division, cant wait for release!. do you play any other games?

Kovo

Reaction score
@DarrenX92 Well, I play Rainbow Six Siege, Garrys Mod, CS:GO as I said up there. I am also willing to buy some other games maybe. I will be getting BO3 and GTA 5 soon.

DarrenX92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ahhh okay no worries :)

CavingGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
kovo i dont need to sign up as you have me on skype. also get bf4

Status
Not open for further replies.