Gaming PC Collab

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone. I'm a gaming/comedy youtuber with over 2,400 subscribers and counting. I really enjoy making people laugh and brightening up their days. I'm looking for a couple people who are interested in doing collabs.

My requiremarents are

- Must be 16+

- Must be mature.

- Must have a funny personality and laid back. I really do not enjoy playing with people who rage (unless it's in a funny way.)

- Must speak english.

- Must have 500+ subscribers

- Must play on the PC.

- Must have a wide variety of games to play. I currently play Fortnite a lot but I'm honestly open to anything. I have almost all of the popular games.

Recording schedules etc can be discussed. Feel free to drop me a DM on here or leave a reply to this post. You can find my channel in my signature or simply visit youtube.com/smithtainment

LuminAdler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I've been on the scene for a little while, and looking to potentially collab with someone myself, thought I'd throw my hat into the ring as it were
I meet 6/7 of you requirements, I have 250 subscribers, only recently got a foothold in that regard, so I appreciate if you're not up for it, however, like I say, might as well ask and see what happens