Request [Paid] Icon and background

Bearlirious

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg I'm looking for an artist to create a cartoonish icon of a brown grizzly bear head and possible a background with the same image and colour theme. My channels main colour is red and black, so any red and black integration would be good. But over all I'm just looking for something that would suit the channel and look unique. The cheaper the better since I'm still young ish and can't afford really expensive stuff. Email me at- beargaming66@gmail.com with any ideas / sketches would be very appreciated. I've uploaded some images, some icons I like the look of and some that I would like if the bear head had the same style (the second being my favourite) Thank you.

Bearlirious

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe I can do it? Example of some of my work :)
Hey man, you're stuff is awesome. I especially love your first one, it really stand out. I'm looking for something quite bright, not too dark so it doesn't get lost. I really like your stuff. Is there anyway I could see a light sketch? Also what are your prices? Thank you.

Wolfieh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Animator
Hey man, you're stuff is awesome. I especially love your first one, it really stand out. I'm looking for something quite bright, not too dark so it doesn't get lost. I really like your stuff. Is there anyway I could see a light sketch? Also what are your prices? Thank you.
Just the Icon/Avatar is 4$, Channel Art/Bacground is 7$, but since you want both I can lower the price a little bit and give you both for 8-9$ ? :D

Also thanks for the compliments :)

Bearlirious

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just the Icon/Avatar is 4$, Channel Art/Bacground is 7$, but since you want both I can lower the price a little bit and give you both for 8-9$ ? :D

Also thanks for the compliments :)
That's awesome :D What's your preferred method of payment?