Gaming Overwatch video group (Xbox One)

Zack Daniels

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone! Overwatch is my favourite multiplayer game, and just happens to be great fun to record with a lot of potential for entertaining videos!! I'm interested in Overwatch centric gamers (not exclusively, just people that love to play the game!) to record with, anything from Competitive, to 3v3s, to custom matches or quick play!

Ideally you'd be able to have fun, and not take yourself too seriously, with good voice quality (as I'd be recording yours too obviously)!!

Other than that, Xbox One is a main restriction, and I'd request that 17+ be my limit (I swear a fair bit, don't wanna be a bad influence!!).

Unfortunately if you don't release relatively regular Overwatch videos, it's probably not the type of collaboration that's gonna work in the long run (not meaning any offense), and what would be even better is if we could get a group together just to mess around and have some fun!!

My channel is below (obviously).

Just so you can check if I'm the kind of person you'd want to record with!!

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love Overwatch and have made past Overwatch videos but am really starting to gear my channel to focus on Overwatch. If your looking for someone to collab with feel free to hit me up on here or my channel or twitter. Also I'm diamond as of now if you'd want to do competitive.

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone! Overwatch is my favourite multiplayer game, and just happens to be great fun to record with a lot of potential for entertaining videos!! I'm interested in Overwatch centric gamers (not exclusively, just people that love to play the game!) to record with, anything from Competitive, to 3v3s, to custom matches or quick play!

Ideally you'd be able to have fun, and not take yourself too seriously, with good voice quality (as I'd be recording yours too obviously)!!

Other than that, Xbox One is a main restriction, and I'd request that 17+ be my limit (I swear a fair bit, don't wanna be a bad influence!!).

Unfortunately if you don't release relatively regular Overwatch videos, it's probably not the type of collaboration that's gonna work in the long run (not meaning any offense), and what would be even better is if we could get a group together just to mess around and have some fun!!

My channel is below (obviously).

Just so you can check if I'm the kind of person you'd want to record with!!
I am interested in playing over watch with you. I am not able to do competitive mode yet but I am close to getting there. Right now I'm level 18.