Gaming Overwatch Collaboration

Rektolodeon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello and thank your for coming to this post. I want to do a Overwatch collaboration where we basically will just play some games together. If possible I would like this to be a multiple time occurrence and we can always debate times and such over Skype. (If you are interested please reply confirming that you can do this and leave your Skype name). People who I collaboration with I would like to be withing the range of 12-14 as I am 13. Just be prepared as my voice has not completely deepened and is still a bit high pitched. You must have at least 10 subscribers, have a good microphone, and be slightly flexible. I can do this with multiple people and maybe everybody who replies can do a big collaboration with everyone else. Time of the collaboration(s) can be negotiated. I upload Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Thank You For Reading,
~Rektolodeon

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I am willing to join but it's has to PS4 (Overwatch) and I do PC too. my Skype name is Anjim.Lobby

Rektolodeon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anjim while I apprecate the offer I said within the rang of 12-14 and you are 27. So, I am going to turn down your offer plus I have overwatch for pc.

Reaction score
hi Rektolodeon i would love to play overwatch with you but i have only 2 subs and is it on pc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey bro im 13. And would love to play some overwatch. I just started so I only have 7 subs but would love to play

Rektolodeon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure we can play together, first though do you have a skype that we can use?

heyimfire

Reaction score
Hey, I'm 16 and I'd love to collab. I know i'm not 12-14, but I don't care about age. Hit my skype up if anything: fire2power.