Opening a Playlist with 25 videos at the same time.

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone:

I have an idea and I would like to get some input on it

Now normally the number of videos in various playlists.
I am planning on setting up a series of videos on the same subject (Star Wars the Clone Wars)
These videos will be set to private until I have all 25 videos up and ready.
I will then set up a playlist called Clone Wars Discussed and open all 25 videos to the public at the same time.
The benefit is, people who are into Star Wars the Clone Wars will have there own playlist with a healthy number of videos to view.

Now to the reason why I am doing this
My Chatting Channel has various playlist some with as many as 70+ in a playlist an others with as few as 4-5 in a playlist.

So my idea is to load up to 25 videos ( all on the Subject of Star Wars the Clone Wars)
I will set them to private and when I reach my goal turn them all public at the same time.

So what do you think?

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Totally subjective, I have never managed or bared to watch a whole (big) playlist...
:p

Anticipation is a good thing to create on your viewer.
If you could stick to a schedule "clone wars Episode "x" of 25 every (whenever you deside)"
you could have people stick in the monitor the specific day to wait for the next episode.
Why keeping completed videos unlisted as long as they can get views?
Your channel is active, so, it is growing video by video.

...and don't forget end cards with previous and next episode, also for the whole playlist!
XD :p

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'd personally avoid making 25 videos public at the same time. The main reason is that it'll flood sub boxes and notifications. And for a lot of people, that can get kinda annoying. Some people might even unsub, just because of that. Y'know?

Reactions: Mark Stise

Mark Stise

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd personally avoid making 25 videos public at the same time. The main reason is that it'll flood sub boxes and notifications. And for a lot of people, that can get kinda annoying. Some people might even unsub, just because of that. Y'know?
Okay that is a good point!!!!
A really good point!!!
I never thought of that
Thanks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello there
I wont push 25 videos at same time for few reason , @Dewmonic Abyss is one of them the other is YT like to see regular upload from channel X if you upload 2 videos per week and they are getting at less 5 or more views per day in next 30-40 day YT can push you videos harder depend of watch time and stuff like this , here is one of my latest video its took almost 20 days before YT start push it better and will do it until watch time start to lose X of %

upload_2018-3-27_22-58-13.png

also if you push 25 videos at same time and you mess up something with video discovery you wont notice what its wrong if you do 2 per week you can keep eye what is working and what u can improve to get more discovery your videos in future

Good Luck