Services [Open] Free Simple Youtube Banners and Avatars

What do you think of my work?

• Total voters

ThePropHat(Tyler)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please Read!!!

For the time being (I don't know for how long exactly), I won't be able to finish any requests, due to my computer being broken. I am extremely sorry for those banners I could not complete. Please note that as soon as I can, I will do them. Once again, I am very, VERY sorry :(

Once my computer is fixed, I will give you guys an update. Thank you for being so awesome, and patient <3

_________________________________________________________________________________
Hi. I am ThePropHat. I like to do stuff. Like give people banners and avatars for free. I don't have anything to say, but that you will have to be patient, and I will be able to do most requests. I ONLY do simple banners, so no "Minecraft GFX" or anything fancy like that.

***I NEED YOU TO BE SPECIFIC IN WHAT YOU WANT. I NEED THE NAME, THE COLOUR SCHEME, AND WHAT KIND OF FONT YOU WANT!!!

I will try to do these as fast as I can, but will probably be up to 1-2 days, depending on how busy I get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selim Keles

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
awesome stuff man ok
Name ; SelKore
Colour: Kinda like the first one a green like that
Font : a simple bulky one
Feel : not entirly sure what you mean here but i guess adventure stuff
i do have a skype but people say its really hard to find so yeah the name is Selim Keles Skype picture just me with headphones on
if you need any more info just ask and thanks so much

Last edited:

MrBruce

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow.. I just made a post in the "request" section looking for a simple, colorful and fun banner and then I find this.. It's awesome!
Would you by any chance be willing to make one for me? I'm looking for my name MrBruce to be in the picture, I like the design style of the blue snow banner and the brown with the duck and dog :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444308694,1444308429][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow.. I just made a post in the "request" section looking for a simple, colorful and fun banner and then I find this.. It's awesome!
Would you by any chance be willing to make one for me? I'm looking for my name MrBruce to be in the picture, I like the design style of the blue snow banner and the brown with the duck and dog :D
Sorry I'm gonna be more specific. I just got so carried away hehe ;)
Name: MrBruce
Color: Blue, like the blue example you had
Font: I'm open for suggestions but I have started to use ThinDesign a lot lately. But the one you have in the blue is awesome aswell.
Feel: Happy, fun, curious.
:D

ThePropHat(Tyler)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Glad you like it :) I've been sick for awhile, so it won't be done until Sunday or Monday. Did you want both a channel art and avatar, or just one of the two? Also, what would you be featuring on your channel, because I can put both ThinDesign and the SnowCrack font into it, having one of the two as sub-text, kinda like this one.

Last edited:

natnip

You may think you want my accent. You really don't
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey :) I have a request for a banner. I did make one for myself, but I was just wondering if you could try and make it look a bit more professional and polished?

I'd like to keep the little chibi character, but everything else is open to artistic interpretation, with the same colour theme :)

ThePropHat(Tyler)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you think you would be able to send me the chibi, just so I can put it in properly? Other than that, this should be done on Sunday or Monday.

You can email it to me if you want - turntion@gmail.com

natnip

You may think you want my accent. You really don't
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Here you go :) Thank you!