One month review~?

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys!

So I started my channel a month ago today, and I have known issues, but I wanted to know what I am perhaps missing when I look over it?

Known problems -
Video quality not optimum. I use my twitch to record the game video itself. It lags sometimes, and has a recommended setting below what I would like.
Audio. My very first videos (all Fallout) have no voiceover because I had no microphone. I found a way to make voiceovers, or low quality, and now I have access to a streaming mic, which I'm learning how to use.
Personality. I'm a little quiet sometimes, and need to speak up more. I'm working on a "radio voice" xD
No avatar. I've been doing all my art and thumbnails myself and only got the cover up yesterday. The avatar isn't finished yet~

Thank you for looking~

jezushentaichrist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello , i looked at some video's at i would love to give you some advices. Not that i'm a ''god'' knowing everything. I am learning myself aswell but just some minor tips =)

I would advice to stop using twitch as recording software and go look for a roxio / any other brand (roxio is the cheapest i know so far) , Or check out software like fraps to use it.
It's no problem to be quiet in your video's. I've seen ton's of 'let's play' video's without comment's because it could annoy people that the videomaker is shouting all the time. But that also come's with some problem's. Most people that are watching videogame's on youtube are mostly searching for funny comment's or funny moment's. And without a microphone it's pretty hard keep the attention all the time.I don't say it's bad. But it's a few example's that you could run into later. Try to be unique and creative. But on your own way. It's your youtube channel.

That's actually wanted to let you know.

I wish the best of luck on keeping making content for you channel! :)

Reactions: Lekjih

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the feedback! I agree, I don't want to record through Twitch, but I record on Xbox, and am currently uneducated on alternatives~