Vlog Not sure if I'm a vlogger

EliDoesItAll

So I'm not sure if I qualify as a vlogger I do a little bit of everything to include reviews, how tos, trick shots, and just overall fun stuff along with life events and activities I participate in...so if that counts or if it interests anyone I wouldn't mind doing a intro for someone or someone do an intro for me that way we can grow out audiences with each others audiences!! thanks for reading and considering me i'm still super new to YouTube also preferably someone around my age and similar channel interests would be great!! if you just search elidoesitall (nospaces) you'll find me on YouTube

I 100% would consider you a vlogger. You can have a channel that is more than just one subject. I think your subs will appreciate the variety of content. And from what I have seen you really have some great videos so dont doubt yourself !
keep going !

Thank you for your comment and I hope that I have an opportunity to actually do some "vlogging" like me talking and not just doing stuff but I'm still not very good at the whole talking thing unprepared and just off the cuff but we'll get there!! Thank you for your comment hope you liked my channel

Back