Request New Youtuber and Twitch streamer looking for Music, Logo and Channel Art

Farmer Jon

Reaction score
I am just getting started with streaming on twitch, as well as uploading to youtube. and I am looking for a logo and channel art to make my channel stand out.
  • Logo: I am looking for a logo that fits my channel name. Something that has a farmer in it. I am ok with spending a little as long as it is reasonable
  • Channel Art: Like the logo, I want something that represents my name. I am ok with spending a little as long as it is reasonable
  • Music: I am looking for some good pop and country music to use in my videos and live streams. I am open to old sounding country to.
If any of you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. The best way to contact me would be via email: FarmerJonYT@gmail.com, or twitter @FarmerJonYT. Thank You!

Farmer Jon

Reaction score
Please include a budget for this work request, per the request forum rules:

If it is meant to be done for free, please include that information.
It will not let me edit it. Price is $15-$40 for everything.

EdiEcho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am just getting started with streaming on twitch, as well as uploading to youtube. and I am looking for a logo and channel art to make my channel stand out.
  • Logo: I am looking for a logo that fits my channel name. Something that has a farmer in it. I am ok with spending a little as long as it is reasonable
  • Channel Art: Like the logo, I want something that represents my name. I am ok with spending a little as long as it is reasonable
  • Music: I am looking for some good pop and country music to use in my videos and live streams. I am open to old sounding country to.
If any of you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. The best way to contact me would be via email: FarmerJonYT@gmail.com, or twitter @FarmerJonYT. Thank You!
I do music intro's I'd be glad to make one for you

Farmer Jon

Reaction score
I have a logo, and banner images, I’m still looking for thumbnails, intro/ outro, twitch panels, stream overlays, and music.

EdiEcho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have a logo, and banner images, I’m still looking for thumbnails, intro/ outro, twitch panels, stream overlays, and music.
I can hook you up with the music, msg me and let me know what ypur looking for

DGL YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I might be able to help with the logo and banner. Just message me on instagram (@dgl_channelart) and we can go from there

Jenni Nexus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oooh, I highly recommend exploring the free Youtube audio library, where you can search by genre and download your favorites to use in your videos :-D The selection is huge and I was genuinely impressed by how many songs I found that I actually liked for background for my vids, but a lot would be great for intro / outros as well. Audacity is free and easy to use but you may not need it if you're editing your videos you can fade out songs wherever u want.

I'm also on Twitch and I do panels / graphics / emotes sometimes, but usually too busy. Keep me in mind for the future though :)

Have fun. Cheers :)

Asheykinsss

Reaction score
Hello! I do channel art, profile pictures, and thumbnails. If you are interested please reply. I don’t charge more than 10$ for any. Just contact me and we can go further. :)