New YouTube feature called: "Creator on the Rise"

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
What a great initiative! I agree with everybody's comments that the chances of being selected are very slim, but on the other hand "you've got to be in it to win it"...

Apart from holding out the opportunity of being featured, it also gives us a showcase of channels that are doing very well and the chance to observe what they are doing that is bringing them success.

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
This is a great idea and I'm glad youtube is finding potential in smaller channels. Now I just have to reach 1,000 lol

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As someone has already pointed out, getting on there is not going to be easy when it features just 2 creators. It's still great though and means youtube is recognising smaller channels. But then it's probably easier to get on the trending tab at the moment what with the algorithm putting talking washing machines and a 3 year old video of an air freshener spraying in someone's face on the trending page lol

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
While this is great, everyone should snap back to reality. 2 creators out of hundreds and thousands, also it never says a limit 1000 to what? 1000 -10,000? 100,000? 300,000? -- unless you went semi-viral for a couple days straight with your sub count blowing up/watch time as well, it's pretty rare you'll get picked...and even then you may not get picked.

Like I stated, this is awesome but don't expect to get picked, it's almost like winning the lottery.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dang, slow growth YouTubers cry in the corner.

joe @ ewClub

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG that's cool! It's great feature that probably will help "small" YouTubers.

PS: Hopefully YouTube will consider to remove the limitation to two creators/ artists per week.

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
This is great for everyone. I think they should make a new tab dedicated to discovery and feature a channel in each genre. That'd be cool.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I still can't see this lool

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I still can't see this lool
Probably because there aren't any stars in PR :eek: :roflmao2:

I see it but has only one video that shows "Artist on the Rise" from a 19k sub creator. This thing probably has it's own algorithm for determining who sees what creator on the rise.