Hot Topic New YouTube end screen **all discussion here**

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
@WolfWraith nice outro. I did something similar and I am not sure how to use the end screen card with it either.

Reactions: WolfWraith

Odralix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Recently Youtube introduced a new kind of end card system where you can post links to earlier videos and your profile picture with a subscribe button built in. What do you guys think of it? I'm personally enjoying it quite a lot but could it be made better or is it worse than linking through old annotations?

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
This new feature has saved my time. I don't need to add older videos on my outros instead I can add any videos over the outro through YouTube cards. I think it is better than annotations because in annotations we need to highlight the areas and paste the video link. Placing Cards is just super simple and doesn't take much time.

Reactions: Odralix

D_halfrican

I've Got It
Reaction score
This new feature has saved my time. I don't need to add older videos on my outros instead I can add any videos over the outro through YouTube cards. I think it is better than annotations because in annotations we need to highlight the areas and paste the video link. Placing Cards is just super simple and doesn't take much time.
Agreed I never did outros but with this new feature I removed my intro and just have the outro set up now

Odralix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi @Odralix,
I've merged your thread with this one discussing the same topic. ^_^
Ah! Thank you ^^ I didn't see that there was already a thread![DOUBLEPOST=1478534758,1478534651][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree, it saves me all of the time of putting pictures or bits of film in the endcard while video editing, it's been very helpful!

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Is that those things where you can click to go to one of their old videos. That stupid thing that appears at the end of EVERY SINGLE VIDEO I watch. I don't there there is a single user I watch that doesn't use it.

I personally won't be using it as I'm pretty old school when it comes to YouTube. I may adapt but for now I don't want to do anything technical with my channel.

Upload, Promote & Share thats my setup.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I absolutely love it to be honest. The subscribe option is way more professional looking than annotations, and I like adding a video at the end. I plan on designing an end card template to make it look super slick with these new features

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm super excited about these, I don't know how much they will be used on my videos BUT I really like the options of the videos and the types of layouts you can use for the videos, It's so cool!
I really like the option of having your latest video on the end card and also having a video that's relevant to what the viewer themselves watch? I'm interested to see how that works

Odralix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I absolutely love it to be honest. The subscribe option is way more professional looking than annotations, and I like adding a video at the end. I plan on designing an end card template to make it look super slick with these new features
I agree, I used to have to grab a segment from my old videos to put the actual annotation on. The new system saves me at least 45 min of editing or so.