Hot Topic New YouTube end screen **all discussion here**

BettinaStaana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh wow, that's interesting to know! Is it easy to use? I've always just made templates and such. Thank you!

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw it, got excited, then lost that excitement cause it's pretty limited at the moment, like surprisingly limited. I really don't want to have to redesign my current outro/end card just to suit the new system, so I'll be sticking with annotations until end cards are improved or until they remove the annotations feature completely.

I do like the feature though, the fact that you can finally have saved templates has been a must for years. It's much easier to add a playlist or video now, you can finally just pick from a list instead of having to search your channel to get the playlist or video URL and paste it in. Just wish they had done all this for annotations 1st. But only 4 elements, using their sizes & not being able to use the entire resolution of the video is putting me off.

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Thanks for pointing this out - I will have a gander later myself.
:thumbsup2: I pointed at it with all my arrows~ :)[DOUBLEPOST=1477579497,1477579263][/DOUBLEPOST]
I saw it, got excited, then lost that excitement cause it's pretty limited at the moment, like surprisingly limited.
Almost like how I felt. I wish it could be resized smaller to fit at least 3 videos in the horizontal. I find everything ok and good except for its size. Also, it would be awesome if it could increase it to 5 or 6 elements and I'd be one happy little youtuber. You know, small changes.[DOUBLEPOST=1477579651][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh wow, that's interesting to know! Is it easy to use? I've always just made templates and such. Thank you!
Pretty easy as there's not much you can do with it lol. Try it.

I was waiting for this for such a long time because I've never made any good outro lol. Its a good tool for the lazy~

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Apparently it's available worldwide. Good thing it happened while I'm away, I can rebuild my video templates to fit the new system.

Suess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow I didnt even know this was a thing!

DBA

I've Got It
Reaction score
I saw it, got excited, then lost that excitement cause it's pretty limited at the moment, like surprisingly limited. I really don't want to have to redesign my current outro/end card just to suit the new system, so I'll be sticking with annotations until end cards are improved or until they remove the annotations feature completely.
Biggest difference between annotations and end screens is that the later displays on mobile, annotations do not. Looking at my stats for the past view months, end screens also have a higher CTR. Between the higher CTR and also the increase in views by it now being available on mobile, I'd reconsider. My views are roughly 28% computer and 65% mobile/tablet, the rest being TV and game consoles. Food for thought.

LooneyLad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sweet! Looks good! Looking forward to making use of it.. All the little bits will help go the extra mile :thumbsup2::biggrin:

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Are any of you excited for this new feature? I personally feel like it is a simple and easy way to add video links to the end of your videos. I'm too lazy to make and edit in a video card for every video since I upload daily and a my avg view length is around 2-3 minutes (majority doesn't make it to the end of video) so it could be a moot point. BUT the few that do watch the entire video might be most likely to subscribe or click one of the end screen videos.

Your thoughts?
I haven't heard of it yet? Any links to where I could read up on it?

Chandler

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm looking forward to using it today on my new videos. The only thing that disappoints me is the fact that you can't use annotations at the same time. One great thing about annotations is that you could use them as chapter markers, so people could skip around in your video. I hope they add that to cards.

Reactions: WolfWraith