New Minecraft ~ Cube World

It's like minecraft in the fact that both are sandbox games. Are they similar? Sure. Yet they're still completely different.

As far as I'm aware, there are no plays to let players build things as they do in minecraft; you won't be able to pick up, place, and destroy blocks. You will be able to eventually create a house and such though. We won't really know how that works until it's in.

I feel like comparing Minecraft to Cube World is like comparing a lion to a tiger. They're both cats, yet there are quite a few key differences.

It's like minecraft in the fact that both are sandbox games. Are they similar? Sure. Yet they're still completely different.

As far as I'm aware, there are no plays to let players build things as they do in minecraft; you won't be able to pick up, place, and destroy blocks. You will be able to eventually create a house and such though. We won't really know how that works until it's in.

I feel like comparing Minecraft to Cube World is like comparing a lion to a tiger. They're both cats, yet there are quite a few key differences.
Yeah I know now, read my previous posts

Soooo the demo is giving me no option to start.
However I found a village using the skidrow version and I can do multiplayer.
We should all just go on it now and record. XD

Back