New Minecraft ~ Cube World

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
After looking into it a bit more, I've realized it's not like Minecraft. Rather it's more like Zelda than Minecraft, although they do have similarites.

Youtube it and see for yourself. Your thoughts?

They're many mine craft copies but this one looks promising. Its in closed alpha but should be open soon. Look it up.

I don't play much mine craft myself but I know a good game from a bad one.

YouTube it. What do you guys think?
It's not completely like a minecraft copy. It's a mixture of multiple different games.
I think it's in alpha/beta now so I can't really say anything about it other than some of the mobs are pretty crazy (health wise) and the spawn points next to high level mobs are unfair.

Other than that I think it's a very cute looking game. I want to buy it soon.

It's not completely like a minecraft copy. It's a mixture of multiple different games.
I think it's in alpha/beta now so I can't really say anything about it other than some of the mobs are pretty crazy (health wise) and the spawn points next to high level mobs are unfair.

Other than that I think it's a very cute looking game. I want to buy it soon.

Yeah I realized that it's more of an RPG. The creator said that zelda, minecraft, and others inspired him to make it.

I'm gonna wait it out a bit, then purchase it

It doesn't actually resemble minecraft because the gameplay is totally different so I wouldn't call it a minecraft copy. Its actually a really polished and good game for being in alpha, so just imagine how good it will be when they release it! :)

EDIT: Oh, Ivana said exactly what I said lol :p

I wanna see other people's thoughts first before making the buy[DOUBLEPOST=1373645278,1373645109][/DOUBLEPOST]
It doesn't actually resemble minecraft because the gameplay is totally different so I wouldn't call it a minecraft copy. Its actually a really polished and good game for being in alpha, so just imagine how good it will be when they release it! :)

EDIT: Oh, Ivana said exactly what I said lol :p

Yeah xD at first glance it does remind you of minecraft but the gameplay is very different xD although the art style is somewhat similar.

It is really well polished and surprisingly good since it was only made by a man and his wife

Its pretty awesome, its out of Closed Alpha and into Alpha now. Bought it yesterday and its different from any other game I've played. Well worth buying it now :D

I've seen a few videos about it and it looks interesting. I'm not sure if it's a game I would enjoy playing but it def has a market to sell to. Also, with so many big names promoting it I'm pretty sure it'll get tons more attention. I do really like the art style though. Its quirky and cute without being too cutesy.

Back