New Minecraft ~ Cube World

I watched a fellow streamer play it and it was a little interesting, would I buy it now? Not really...especially with that steam sale going on over there.......maybe later though, it looks fun play with friends :)

I'm going straight to the demo. Maybe I'll get some money for the actual thing for my birthday. Just have to wait till the end of the month.

Hopefully I can do some decent gameplay with the demo.
EDIT: The demo is just to see if you can run it. :<
Wat do naow?

I'm going straight to the demo. Maybe I'll get some money for the actual thing for my birthday. Just have to wait till the end of the month.

Hopefully I can do some decent gameplay with the demo.
EDIT: The demo is just to see if you can run it. :<
Wat do naow?
Hmm what. That shouldn't be right. I'll look it up now[DOUBLEPOST=1373672930,1373672346][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, it's not really a demo but more to see if it will actually run on your PC, which is quite stupid :L

Hmm what. That shouldn't be right. I'll look it up now[DOUBLEPOST=1373672930,1373672346][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, it's not really a demo but more to see if it will actually run on your PC, which is quite stupid :L

Heh yeah.
I'll just... idk. *runs off to pirate bay till I get the money*[DOUBLEPOST=1373673329][/DOUBLEPOST]It workssssssss.
Tomorrow I shall make le gameplay videos for it.

Heh yeah.
I'll just... idk. *runs off to pirate bay till I get the money*[DOUBLEPOST=1373673329][/DOUBLEPOST]It workssssssss.
Tomorrow I shall make le gameplay videos for it.

The DEMO is playable? Or did you buy it..

or *dramatic music* torrent?!

Back