• Long nose | Mask 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I just opened a channel named Fatalati and had an idea of putting on a scary Japanese red mask whenever I can´t pass a level and at the background there would be heavy metal music going on while i pass that level on "FATAL Mode".
So here are 2 masks that i might buy which one should i choose?

Is this idea even good, fun or funny ?

Mask 1;

Mask2;

Kacper

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mask 1 is better

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
for me I dont understand the reason for the mask........so if you cant pass a level you will put a mask on? Any particular reason why?
Would you keep it on until you complete the level or is it just a thing at the end of the video to say you couldnt complete it?

Are you playing as a particular character? or are you just randomly wearing a mask?

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
for me I dont understand the reason for the mask........so if you cant pass a level you will put a mask on? Any particular reason why?
Would you keep it on until you complete the level or is it just a thing at the end of the video to say you couldnt complete it?

Are you playing as a particular character? or are you just randomly wearing a mask?
It was an idea that i would have a maskot named Fatal since my name is Ati it would make sense the name fatalati. I would put on a maske like a rage mode when i can´t pass a level. Then take it off when i pass the level. When i have the mask on it would be like a second personality. And there would be a text that goes on and off when i have it on. That personality is a bit angry, funny and would appear only when i´m mad or angry cuz i can´t pass the level.

Cabbage Hunters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah dude I like the idea. Its original, and thats what counts.
I personally prefer mask 2, but mask 1 seems to be the majority.

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah dude I like the idea. Its original, and thats what counts.
I personally prefer mask 2, but mask 1 seems to be the majority.
Thanks man i ordered the mask 1. It should come from japan in the 4th of april. I will make a video when i have it.

Cabbage Hunters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wait you actually ordered it all the way from Japan? How much did you have to drop on that?