New beauty and lifestyle channel. HELP!

Jeess123

Hi! So I'm new on youtube (I have no subs yet and just one video) I would love if you could check out my video and give me some pointers on how I can expand and expose my channel to views and subscribers. I can check you channel as well if anyone is interested!

Thank you so much!

Hello Jess,
I watch your video and it's really nice video for beginning.

I saw two missing for beginning.
Sound and light.

A strong sound can convert visitor to subscribers.
Nice lighting can show all detail of your hair to visitors.

You don't need expensive a microphone, buy a lavier microphone (4$) from alibaba.com and use with your smartphone. I did same.

buy 3 cheap Led light or white lamp and put your room.
Look at picture.

after you solve this two problems we can talk about video editing, make more subscribers and others things.
2000px-3_point_lighting.svg.png

Hi! So I'm new on youtube (I have no subs yet and just one video) I would love if you could check out my video and give me some pointers on how I can expand and expose my channel to views and subscribers. I can check you channel as well if anyone is interested!

Thank you so much!
I think I should be taking pointers from you because you already have half the amount of subs that I have by posting just one video..That's cray girl lol

Quick tips:
1. Better lighting will really help! Shoot between 10 am - 4 pm, the sunlight is just perf.
2. Make youtube friends! This may not seem like an important step, but it really is! If you make YouTube friends you can do a collab with them or just maybe quick shoutouts on videos, it doubles your exposure. (wanna be friends? haha)
3. Post and post and post! Just keep posting content that you enjoy making! Forget the views and subs for a second and have fun doing your work.

Happy posting! If you have any questions at all about anything including life itself, just drop me a message <3

Hey Jess. :D

First of all, I don't watch beauty channels because I'm not into it, but one thing I liked about your video is that you didn't keep talking things that were not about the subject. Straight and to the point, keeping it short and that's a good thing.

Also I'd suggest you some design; more color and be very careful with the music at the begining because I had to turn up the volume a lot to hear your voice. Son't be afraid f the camera :) it is your friend

Back