Need your advice

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello Everyone,
So I just have started uploading again recently and did a whole channel refresh, new thumbnails, new channel art and higher quality content.
I would really appreciate it if everyone could go and check it out and let me know what they think!

Lopideon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I looked at a couple of your videos with the VidIQ extension. It says your engagement rate is incredible, and you've fulfilled the video optimization checklist which includes:
  • Title Length
  • Tags
  • Description
  • Cards
  • End Screens
  • Shared on Facebook
  • Shared on Twitter
  • Public
  • Pinned Comment
  • Hearted Comment
So, congrats on that...
That said, you're lacking in the high volume ranked tags. Good description from Reddit: "These are tags that are being searched on Youtube a lot, and which, when used on your channel by you, give you an advantage in search results over other channels."
So you're missing an opportunity on being found.
Also, your videos aren't what YouTube is recommending in the up-next bar to the side. I would look into that and figure out how to get your videos to pop up there to keep retention.
Finally, some of your thumbnails are barely readable. When you're editing them, you have to keep in mind that they will be very small. Using thin, stringy text in your thumbnails is fatal to a video if you're not careful to make it legible at a minimized size.AA Template.jpg

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I looked at a couple of your videos with the VidIQ extension. It says your engagement rate is incredible, and you've fulfilled the video optimization checklist which includes:
  • Title Length
  • Tags
  • Description
  • Cards
  • End Screens
  • Shared on Facebook
  • Shared on Twitter
  • Public
  • Pinned Comment
  • Hearted Comment
So, congrats on that...
That said, you're lacking in the high volume ranked tags. Good description from Reddit: "These are tags that are being searched on Youtube a lot, and which, when used on your channel by you, give you an advantage in search results over other channels."
So you're missing an opportunity on being found.
Also, your videos aren't what YouTube is recommending in the up-next bar to the side. I would look into that and figure out how to get your videos to pop up there to keep retention.
Finally, some of your thumbnails are barely readable. When you're editing them, you have to keep in mind that they will be very small. Using thin, stringy text in your thumbnails is fatal to a video if you're not careful to make it legible at a minimized size.View attachment 42817
Thank you very much for this! Means a lot! I did noticed that my thumbnails needed some work and I am now using much bigger font! I have noticed that none of my videos are coming up in the suggested and not really sure why......

Again thanks for all the kind words and addvice