Need some feedback

KaziproductionsHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there

I've recently started a series and would like to know what you think of it. Please give me honest feedback and how I could improve.

Thanks a lot :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It's really well edited, the only improvement I can think of is maybe having the name of the top 10 list in the video as a title card or something. I know it clearly shows it in the title of the video but there will always be someone who didn't read it or if its embedded on a website the title is easy to miss.

Reactions: KaziproductionsHD

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well edited. Maybe you need to introduce yourself or your channel and say why you're doing the top ten video?

"Hey guys, INSERT_NAME_HERE here from KaziProductions. Since the new batman versus superman movie did so well and now a new justice league movie is in the making, I think we should check out the top 10 Batman and Superman moments from the Justice League cartoon show to see how great this new movie could be!"

KaziproductionsHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's really well edited, the only improvement I can think of is maybe having the name of the top 10 list in the video as a title card or something. I know it clearly shows it in the title of the video but there will always be someone who didn't read it or if its embedded on a website the title is easy to miss.
So maybe after the intro I can show the title of the video? Or what place would you suggest?

Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1469453554,1469453483][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well edited. Maybe you need to introduce yourself or your channel and say why you're doing the top ten video?

"Hey guys, INSERT_NAME_HERE here from KaziProductions. Since the new batman versus superman movie did so well and now a new justice league movie is in the making, I think we should check out the top 10 Batman and Superman moments from the Justice League cartoon show to see how great this new movie could be!"
That's actually a very good point, I will 100% take that into consideration. Thank you, I have another question, I'll be making more videos like these for example Top 10 Punches of a particular character, how do I got about starting that?

Thanks

CyberunHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there

I've recently started a series and would like to know what you think of it. Please give me honest feedback and how I could improve.

Thanks a lot :)
Hey KaziproductionsHD,

Really liked your idea for your new series, and great production and editing bro...keep up the good work

CyberunHD

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
... I'll be making more videos like these for example Top 10 Punches of a particular character, how do I got about starting that
It's really up to you. Just need to write your intro per video in that situation. Most people who do a top 10 target something that is really a hot topic. Like for example Pokemon go is hot atm, so you do a top 10 pokemon video or something like that. That usually rakes in more viewers and subs.

KaziproductionsHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's really up to you. Just need to write your intro per video in that situation. Most people who do a top 10 target something that is really a hot topic. Like for example Pokemon go is hot atm, so you do a top 10 pokemon video or something like that. That usually rakes in more viewers and subs.
Thank you for your suggestion, I really appreciate it :)