Need PS4 SHAREfactory suggestions? Come on innnn... check it out!

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey whats up ps4 users, today I wanted to make a forum post just to give some information I feel you guys should know, if you don't already know!

Now first here is a lot of questions people ask a lot!
"How do I import Music/Videos/Images into SHAREfactory?"

I will try my best to explain it all but I do plan to make a video showing me uploading video, images, and such later on my channel in a few days or so or just when whenever I can. Any questions please ask away alright? Cool....

"How do I import Music/Videos/Images into SHAREfactory?"

First of all SHAREfactory's Import options do require a specific folder structure and a file system to function right which is very simple trust me. Because the PS4 "ONLY" supports the file systems FAT32 or exFAT, just so you know that drives cannot be formatted in NTFS. Also, the folders must also be created on the USB drive to hold the imported music, videos or images that you want to use in editing your videos in SHAREfactory.

(All this sinking in yet? XD No? Well thats why we ask questions now huh?)

USB Music Import supports the following file formats:

MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC, OGG, AMR, 3GP, or 3GP2

USB Video Import supports the following file formats:
MP4, M4V, or MOV files using H.264 encoding

USB Image Import (Stickers) supports the following file formats:
JPG or PNG

Chemigal_Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is definitely helpful information! I tried to use Share Factory when I was researching before starting my channel and I just couldnt get passed the interface so I decided to go a different route. I have definitely seen some great editing come from the program though!

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is definitely helpful information! I tried to use Share Factory when I was researching before starting my channel and I just couldnt get passed the interface so I decided to go a different route. I have definitely seen some great editing come from the program though!
Yeah my ps4 is all I got to make videos with so I mite as well master how to use it you know? But any questions just ask me I can help you out.

Chemigal_Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah my ps4 is all I got to make videos with so I mite as well master how to use it you know? But any questions just ask me I can help you out.
For sure! I checked out the couple of intro outro videos you made. I think I may hop on and try to play with it a little more. Great videos!

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks they're just tests but going to try without using any intro and try a "theRadBrad" type of intro (if you heard of that youtuber)

adam229

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I know I tried to use ps4 sharefactory, and x_X; I kind of got confused by it, hah.

Walker_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ever since I have recorded off my PlayStation for my console games Share factory has been such a HUGE help for me. It's quick fast and easily. I love the simplistic transitions it supplies you with, and the timelapse features that let you slow down or speed up that hilarious moment! Just for anyone wondering, if you need a way to edit your videos that you wanna put time and effort into, check out ShareFactory. There are multiple videos up on YouTube that explain everything you need to know.

PriestMic

Reaction score
I want to try this out, but when I give it a pcx, it seems to just crash. How does the palette need to be laid out? I have colors 0 and 16 as transparent.