Gaming Need Pc Gamers For YT!

Dion.K

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I'm looking for people to record with on yt, I only have 15 subs but thats why i want a partner so that we can grow together. my contents quality is good so far even though i have only uploaded 7 vids because i started 8 days ago and plan to upload 1 vid every day from now on, I have a powerful pc that can play games and record at high quality and a great microphone so no annoying buzzing and sh*t. BTW im 15 turning 16 in dec so voice isnt that squicky but check my videos out and decide for yourself.

My YT channels name is The Kritter

Requirements:
- Must have PC (NO CONSOLES)
- No one under 14 (no squeaky voices)
- Discord / Skype
- Have a decent mic (no buzzing and what not)
- Have a good recording environment (no screaming sibblings)
- Be enthusiastic (Dont...Speak... Like...This...) <---ROBOT VOICE
- Handle the banter / jokes (I will be swearing and make sorta vulgar jokes, you gotta deal with it)
- Be online around Australian times (if you live far far away, dont bother)
- Has to know how to make good videos / edit properly (match / exceed my videos standerds)
- Has to have proffesional looking YT account
- Have a propper youtube name (nothing like CoolKidEats123)
- No one really weird (and also speak good english)
- I don't care how many subs you got (because i only have 15 atm)
- NOT PLAYING MINECRAFT hahah

Games:
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
- Warframe
- OverWatch
- Rocket League
- Rust
- War Thunder
- Gmod (Not Installed)
- The Forest (Not Installed)
- RoboCraft (Dont Play Much)
- Counter Strike (Dont Play Much, usually just surf)
- Dirty Bomb (Dont Play Much)
- We will also be playing games that people suggest / Getting new games depending on popularity

I know that im looking for someone of really high standerds but if you match my conditions i would be thrilled to start collaberating with you ;)

YT: ... YouTube.com/channel/UCUrF6stAefrzEO_dygZ9iwA

If you have any questions let me know in the comments below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parkeyfinn

Parkeyfinn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don;t live near australian time zone but I can record at night easy, I typically record between 7PM and 5 AM PST and can really record any other time[DOUBLEPOST=1499643403,1499642701][/DOUBLEPOST]If you're interested at all my discord is parkeyfinn#1632 and my skype is qpcdavidson, I've got all the same games you do pretty much, just about to grab GTA 5 too

Dion.K

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don;t live near australian time zone but I can record at night easy, I typically record between 7PM and 5 AM PST and can really record any other time[DOUBLEPOST=1499643403,1499642701][/DOUBLEPOST]If you're interested at all my discord is parkeyfinn#1632 and my skype is qpcdavidson, I've got all the same games you do pretty much, just about to grab GTA 5 too
Hey brother, you dont really post much on your cahnnel which is a big red flag for me and your channel doesnt have proffesional looking channel art/profile pic so i dont know, if you can miraculously step up the quality of your channel and videos than yea sure but then we also have to face the problem of you living in the us which sadly means recording time issues for me as you might have school or something and i will be ready to record... do you get what i mean? its not practical but thank you so much for showing interest in collabing with me it means alot ;)

Jolttix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wuddup. You and me seem to share a lot of ideas about who we would like to play with. I meet all of the qualifications, except I live in the central US, I'm 17, and my channel doesn't look exactly professional. The only games we share are Gmod and CS so if you're ever on one of those games, hit me up. Discord Jolttix #2264

Dion.K

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wuddup. You and me seem to share a lot of ideas about who we would like to play with. I meet all of the qualifications, except I live in the central US, I'm 17, and my channel doesn't look exactly professional. The only games we share are Gmod and CS so if you're ever on one of those games, hit me up. Discord Jolttix #2264
Will do brother.