Need help thinking of video ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I want to add more dynamics to my channel to help it grow, I do a Ghostly Encounters series, Beauty series and just random story times in between. I have a hard time thinking of ideas since I am new to everything still. If anyone can take a look at my channel and help me brain storm it would be much appreciated!

Do you guys ever have brain farts and not know what do to for your next video? Tell me below! :]

jamesd1981

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Google & Youtube is your friend, use both and look at both other content and even tv shows etc on the topics you are interested in

Those types of channels are not really my thing so i don`t know many to point you to, I only subscribe to 1 beauty channel i came across by accident and the person seemed like a really hard trier that wasn`t getting as many subscribers as her efforts deserved

Helly Harhar

GibFTW

Reaction score
Honestly just find something you like, check it's popularity in Google Trends, and check how many results for it come up in YouTube. If less than 40,000 results come up you should make a video on it. Or just make a video on it anyway for fun :)

NSH4RPY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I want to add more dynamics to my channel to help it grow, I do a Ghostly Encounters series, Beauty series and just random story times in between. I have a hard time thinking of ideas since I am new to everything still. If anyone can take a look at my channel and help me brain storm it would be much appreciated!

Do you guys ever have brain farts and not know what do to for your next video? Tell me below! :]
Ghostly Encounters? :O Sounds awesome!!! ive done loads of Ghost Hunt's in the UK its a lot of fun :)

I think everyone has a moment where they cant think of what to do but like said previously have a google around, ask friends and youve already done one good thing which is ask here :)

If you do Ghostly encounters and want to do more on that why not do a top 10 most haunted places or if you use social media reach out to your subscribers / followers and get them to submit there stories for you to share :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the ideas forum. :)

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If your looking for ideas, try and think of stuff you dont know you can pull off, try and push yourself and then youll just get ideas when your working on videos

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

First of all, I love your Ghost Child video. Your personality is perfect for YouTube. I also love your intro! Have you done ghost hunts with some friends? Set a spooky background, go to a cemetery, try to catch ghost sounds on tape or do a ouija board with some of your close friends or family. I, personally, would love to see that!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would say to stay within the boundaries of the three types of videos you currently make. You can go almost anywhere with each one of them, but it will allow people to know what your channel is about and what to expect. So horror/scary stuff can be stories or visits to scary places or reviews of scary movies/videos, etc., makeup is totally a huge subject, and storytime also...totally unlimited!

I would make a scheduled day for each type in each category and get into a regular schedule where you upload each day, so people who like scary stories know they can find them on Mondays, or whatever, etc.

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Pintrest will be your friend ! it is great for beauty and DIY

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have brain farts all the time and find it hard sometimes to come up with video ideas. But once I come up with an idea, the creativity just start rolling in

Status
Not open for further replies.