N8TheGamer Review

N8TheGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I'm looking for a review on my gaming channel.
I need these things reviewed
  • Content - Length, audio quality, and video quality, as in do you enjoy them? Do you find them appealing?
  • Visuals - Thumbnails, Banner, Avatar, Are they visually aesthetically appealing?
That's essentially all I need reviewed, I'm just curious as to what I can do to improve visuals and quality of my channel and as to how to grow my channel into a larger audience.

Thank you all for your time, and I'm looking forward to some great constructive feedback!
Regards,
Nathaniel

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You talk like a computer in your DOOM video, you do weird pauses in between like __ THEN __ OKAY __ YES like that, it may because you aren't used to talk on the mic because I had that problem too but I think that should be fixed to flow better. Then when the music starts it up it becomes it even harder to hear you. The mic audio however is fantastic, very nice loud and clear (I'd turn it down just one or two notches) it kinda hurt my ears how clear it was haha. But besides that, your most recent thumbnails looked good.

N8TheGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You talk like a computer in your DOOM video, you do weird pauses in between like __ THEN __ OKAY __ YES like that, it may because you aren't used to talk on the mic because I had that problem too but I think that should be fixed to flow better. Then when the music starts it up it becomes it even harder to hear you. The mic audio however is fantastic, very nice loud and clear (I'd turn it down just one or two notches) it kinda hurt my ears how clear it was haha. But besides that, your most recent thumbnails looked good.
Thank you for the feedback, I will work on my vocals in my videos.