My Youtube Videos Take A Long Time To Upload

Skullzrulerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone.

I need some advice regarding my videos lately since i am recording call of duty world at war lately via bandicam and it's seems that some of my videos are in gigabytes one of them was around 12GB.

Now when i upload them onto youtube it takes 30mins to 1 hour and 30mins so i just some help regarding this.

Is there anyway i can upload them faster?

Reactions: vezhi4

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you know what format the video exports as? Can you change it? How long are you leaving videos? If they are super long then that is to help expected

Skullzrulerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you know what format the video exports as? Can you change it? How long are you leaving videos? If they are super long then that is to help expected
I think there a "MP4" Files Via Bandicam?

Edit Most Of The Videos Are 10-30 Mins Long

Tivo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok. That is the format I use to upload(h.264). That's a pretty commonly used format for low file sizes and high quality. Perhaps it's your Internet connection? In the past I've had problems uploading videos that were 8-15 minutes long due to my Internet being used by 6 people in my house. The times got up to about 2 hours at some points. I tried to upload when everybody is sleeping.

Skullzrulerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok. That is the format I use to upload(h.264). That's a pretty commonly used format for low file sizes and high quality. Perhaps it's your Internet connection? In the past I've had problems uploading videos that were 8-15 minutes long due to my Internet being used by 6 people in my house. The times got up to about 2 hours at some points. I tried to upload when everybody is sleeping.
Yeah just look again on Bandicam it says Format MP4
Video H264 - NVENC (VBR)
That's under the presets called "H264 60FPS NVIDIA @ NVENC

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
I would suggest you get yourself a video editing program like Sony Vegas pro 10 or something like that. It compresses the files to less than 2 gb's and you can upload videos faster.

Skullzrulerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would suggest you get yourself a video editing program like Sony Vegas pro 10 or something like that. It compresses the files to less than 2 gb's and you can upload videos faster.
I suppose that i need something that compress/make the file smaller.
Is Sony Vegas Pro Free? If not what programs could make the file smaller?

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
I suppose that i need something that compress/make the file smaller.
Is Sony Vegas Pro Free? If not what programs could make the file smaller?
Well I use fraps to record and the files can be up to 200 gb file's. Then when I go to edit them in Sony vegas they get compressed based on my option still HD and etc. and they get to be less than 1-2 gb's
As for sony vegas well... that program is not free thou