My Youtube Videos Take A Long Time To Upload

Well I use fraps to record and the files can be up to 200 gb file's. Then when I go to edit them in Sony vegas they get compressed based on my option still HD and etc. and they get to be less than 1-2 gb's
As for sony vegas well... that program is not free thou
Fraps? I heard that is not as good as Bandicam?

Fraps? I heard that is not as good as Bandicam?
In the end it comes down to preferences. For me Fraps works fine and perfect, the files may be a bit big but I have the hard disc space for that. I never liked Bandicam... it just didnt fit with me. Same as OBS but if I start streaming on twitch I will just use OBS then.

Also consider using a program like Handbrake to compress your videos, make sure to tick "Web Optimized" when compressing

In the end it comes down to preferences. For me Fraps works fine and perfect, the files may be a bit big but I have the hard disc space for that. I never liked Bandicam... it just didnt fit with me. Same as OBS but if I start streaming on twitch I will just use OBS then.

If i got Sony Vegas Pro? How would i be able to compress?

30 mins to upload is actually very good!

but you can reduce the size by taking your video to windows movie maker after rendering it in your regular softwar, and render it on windows movie maker, it will reduce the size by alot!

Err... if you're just looking for a faster upload time I suggest using Handbrake, it'll re-encode the outputted video you want to a much lower file size

Like these others guys said, use Handbrake. Sony Vegas is an editor/exporter, not a compressor. Handbrake is completely free and works very well ( after I edit my video its around 8GB then after i compress it with handbrake its 800MB and no quality loss ). Also 30 mins upload time is pretty damn good for a 12GB file, i'm usually getting 20 min upload with an 800MB file lmao rip my internet.

Hello everyone.

I need some advice regarding my videos lately since i am recording call of duty world at war lately via bandicam and it's seems that some of my videos are in gigabytes one of them was around 12GB.

Now when i upload them onto youtube it takes 30mins to 1 hour and 30mins so i just some help regarding this.

Is there anyway i can upload them faster?
You should never upload raw videos to youtube. Edit them in a video editing software and render them, that will make them much smaller.

You should never upload raw videos to youtube. Edit them in a video editing software and render them, that will make them much smaller.

Unfortunately i do not know how to just yet, i have handbrake just tried it out and it didn't work :l

Back