My new Introduction to my Channel 2017!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone. I know it's been a long time since i have been on here, But i'm back and with an awesome video!

Hello and welcome to my channel. You will find a lot of interesting things here, including the following:
- Music
- Cover Songs
- Vlogs
- Gaming Videos
- Spanish Videos
- Spectacular Events
Don't forget to like my content, subscribe to my channel and turn on notifications if you haven't yet already. I hope to see you on my future videos :)

Hope you enjoyed this video!

@Selim Keles @G-Man @Vicboss

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wao, chanel that is very amazing and very interesting to visit, good work brother, hopefully chanel get many subscriber and video video can trending on youtube and can give good entertainment to the viewers from your channel, god bless you and your chanel friend

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wao, chanel that is very amazing and very interesting to visit, good work brother, hopefully chanel get many subscriber and video video can trending on youtube and can give good entertainment to the viewers from your channel, god bless you and your chanel friend
Thank you so much for the great support :) haha it is difficult but i'm sure i will get there eventually! Thank you again :D