• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My channel just reached 100 Subs + 7500 Views!

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Everyone, I'm celebrating a milestone today of reaching 100 subs and 7500 views! :)
Actually as I'm typing this my subs dropped to 99 but it's still a celebration! Really loving Youtube so far! My journey continues!

EDIT: For some reason this site wouldn't take my youtube username when I signed up so my channel name is "Hundo P Games"

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Congrats on getting to 100 subscribers! It's such an achievement and amazing in general; good luck on your next milestone!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting your first 100 subscribers! Hopefully that number will continue to grow!

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congrats man! That's an awesome milestone.

And it does say 100 on your channel. At least now it does.

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks everyone! My next milestone will be 1000 :) Think I'll make a little 100 sub video though. I realized I have never formally introduced myself on the channel :p

Cityboylife215

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Everyone, I'm celebrating a milestone today of reaching 100 subs and 7500 views! :)
Actually as I'm typing this my subs dropped to 99 but it's still a celebration! Really loving Youtube so far! My journey continues!

EDIT: For some reason this site wouldn't take my youtube username when I signed up so my channel name is "Hundo P Games"
congrats and you welcome video is dope!

CustomAbilities

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations man! I should be hitting the same milestone rather shortly here as well if everything goes according to plan. I'm sure if you did lose one sub that you'll gain that and more back with every video. Cheers!