Motivation?

Isanthe Autumn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys!

So, just as a human, I have an awful time budgeting my time, and sticking to schedules I make. I have stopped making videos, and now I feel bad about it, because I'm thinking about it all the time, and I really want to get back to it. I have several problems that I can't seem to get around

1. School
I am a full time student, and I am having a hard time making time for homework, much less Youtube. What kind of scheduling/discipline could help me structure my time enough to do both?​
2. Technical issues
I have a camera, but my recording software "broke" because of some software update. Thing is, I pretty much suck at computers, so I was doing the most basic editing possible, using Logitech recording software, and Windows Live Movie Maker, just because I can't figure out how to use anything else (I am super willing to try, though). So, I have OBS, but it is complicated. My mom also let me borrow her camera, but sound quality is crap, and I don't know how to change that. I assume buying a microphone, but I don't know how to connect the mic and/or choose a compatible mic with the camera (?!).​
3. Ideas for Videos
I have lots of ideas, but I've heard that the best guide to a "good" video is whether you like it and you are proud of it. So, I don't feel like these ideas will produce videos that are good to me. So, how do I either look at my videos in a better light and/or improve them so that I am proud of them?
I know this is long, but if ya made it, thank you. Really, any advice is appreciated, and please link any article on YTTalk (or elsewhere!) that you think might apply. Thanks!

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What really helps me make videos it to make list in my phone. Lists are awesome.

1. record (enter name of video)
2. Edit/make thumbnail for video
3. Upload video

I know it sounds simple, but making list really motivates me. try caring around a note book and just making to do list for everyday life.

Reactions: Isanthe Autumn