Missing Youtube Playlist

MithrilRoshi

Reaction score
I need a little help here. I got no clue why but I must have changed something and now my saved playlists are missing. Would really like help with this if anyone could since I have tried all other resources for help and no one has answered. ^^;

Here is a example of what it normally looks like.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Did you check your playlist that they are listed? Maybe they are unlisted by accident

MithrilRoshi

Reaction score
Did you check your playlist that they are listed? Maybe they are unlisted by accident
I did try to look that up the first time and yet I cannot even find any settings for my saved playlists anymore. It is REALLY strange.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Go to your creator studio click on the playlist it will send you to the playlist and on top there are the settings

MithrilRoshi

Reaction score
Go to your creator studio click on the playlist it will send you to the playlist and on top there are the settings
It only shows my created playlists and as seen they are shown just fine. It is my saved playlists that I am trying to get back ;x;

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
It only shows my created playlists and as seen they are shown just fine. It is my saved playlists that I am trying to get back ;x;
Ohhhh I dunno there let's see if the other members know about it

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Those playlists that you can't see anymore have a padlock on them which means they are private and only visible to the channel owner.

So when you are looking at your channel, make sure you are looking at it "as yourself" ( the dropdown box to the right of your channel name, below the banner)

MithrilRoshi

Reaction score
Those playlists that you can't see anymore have a padlock on them which means they are private and only visible to the channel owner.

So when you are looking at your channel, make sure you are looking at it "as yourself" ( the dropdown box to the right of your channel name, below the banner)
That was one of my first thoughts too, but I am apparently viewing it as myself and even turning it so my saved playlists are view able to all doesn't have a effect. I do get "Make sure your playlists are set to public" And yet I have... Constantly