Missing Youtube Playlist

I need a little help here. I got no clue why but I must have changed something and now my saved playlists are missing. Would really like help with this if anyone could since I have tried all other resources for help and no one has answered. ^^;

Here is a example of what it normally looks like.
3I0Qnd5H_B58mrq5vPsh6x6-prw0rVwDa2xTsZlFqRLslPIfPyTkcB6qRrCLl3X4wCHgH0iaHkT2BF2HCu-eOIQEyyLjVU1_T7iZUjMo06z1jKNg5XPl85gEkvF3l4QTyN3oMmTu-TDV0PeXQX-456ggKD2I5NkVVvnMm_8sEe4o7KbWV5uYQgCpj8xOLFwvbbbcOZCwac3XcfjHhmNl1cBk45fmiPm4sN0UMM7uaKX3uEkJGT2ynnxr3M5uoyhnbifX_prUVcSdPODJZDvlG_DKJ_j1ZhiD1IMfzeGX2jc9XYPVgnGdFOcZXoHc5CTYvHVQwwMauJIqRqVU5VVBEqNYg7ZRKrOJlbUBjp4qOTHOQjFVojdTRsHeoz22UWikZaElHzAvEVS5XSOIgVFppLCZ1RcyFkHFhzmkrIrwMUpEuyhAd-thwTKtIvFZ44IKWgZxOCVnjSeV2vfVAxp6rOXa7dLY3b1OJH5-PIM79U3Cbb3D9hKgt2UcfQE0-kiU95LbpOREusSzX0ExjRz0BZdR6H8KvWY64K8z7L0vDg=w1763-h811-no

Go to your creator studio click on the playlist it will send you to the playlist and on top there are the settings

Those playlists that you can't see anymore have a padlock on them which means they are private and only visible to the channel owner.

So when you are looking at your channel, make sure you are looking at it "as yourself" ( the dropdown box to the right of your channel name, below the banner)

Those playlists that you can't see anymore have a padlock on them which means they are private and only visible to the channel owner.

So when you are looking at your channel, make sure you are looking at it "as yourself" ( the dropdown box to the right of your channel name, below the banner)

That was one of my first thoughts too, but I am apparently viewing it as myself and even turning it so my saved playlists are view able to all doesn't have a effect. I do get "Make sure your playlists are set to public" And yet I have... Constantly

Back