Hello, I'm looking to arrange a UHC with some fellow small size minecraft youtubers. I will most likely be hosting this myself on a server and i'm looking for a minimum of 8 people (Including myself) for it to go ahead. There are some basic requirements: You must be older than 15 years old. You must be able to work with others and not be offensive to other players. You must be fluent in English. You must be either in europe or be able to adapt to a European timetable. You must have Skype. If you have any interest please leave:

Your channel name:
What you like to be called:
Your skype:
Your in game name:

If we get enough people i will try and arrange the uhc to take place sometime next month

I run a group of youtube of content creators called The Creators Republic, we do collabs together, play games together and help each other out, if you wish to join, contact me on skype - SomeOneElse9898 | you must be at least 16 years old

I run a group of youtube of content creators called The Creators Republic, we do collabs together, play games together and help each other out, if you wish to join, contact me on skype - SomeOneElse9898 | you must be at least 16 years old

Hey SomeOneElse9898, it is an interesting proposition. May I ask though, would it be possible to still do a collaboration even if i was not in the group? I am interested but I would like to see the types of channels and requirements before i make a decision. I am 17 years old. I'll send you a message on skype later if this is all okay with you.

i would be interested in that

Your channel name: AndyGamezYT
What you like to be called: Andy
Your skype: Skydoesmc7
Your in game name: AndyGamezYT

Back