Vango

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! My youtube channel is Vango Gaming! I am a Teenager, but my voice is not high but not low - it is somewhere in between.
[/SIZE]
Anyways, I am here to say, I would like to make a collaboration with some of you amazing people on Minecraft. I am currently at around 65 subscribers, but I am lenient, and am OK to collaborate with anyone who has over 25 subscribers, and about 10 views per video, but also makes decent quality content.

For more information, or to collaborate with me, please contact me at:
gamingvango@gmail.com

Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I Have 50 Subs, im down to collab! do you have skype?

Vango

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I Have 50 Subs, im down to collab! do you have skype?
Sorry dude, I have a skype, but it's personal uses, as I can get DDOSed for skype. If you want to, I have discord and steam

Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry dude, I have a skype, but it's personal uses, as I can get DDOSed for skype. If you want to, I have discord and steam
Well, my skype is Facebook:aeroaspire, also little kids can only ddos for like 2 seconds and then it stops. add me if you want bro, or whats your steam or discord?

Vango

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, my skype is Facebook:aeroaspire, also little kids can only ddos for like 2 seconds and then it stops. add me if you want bro, or whats your steam or discord?
Email me with the email provided, because I do not want to get spammed on my discord. I'll tell you, there. I can't reply for now, because I have to go though. Talk to you tomorrow.