• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Would you like to see more....?

• DIY Fashion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video Game Let's Play videos

• Music videos

• Total voters

Jenni Nexus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi friends - just thought I'd chime in with some milestones I'm kinda proud of:
  • Broke 3800 subs on my main channel recently - woo hoo!
  • Broke 200 subs on my fashion-based DIYwithJenni channel
  • Got my audio setup configured to accommodate voice acting.. made a new Playlist: Voice Acting ★ Jenni Nexus
  • ... and a new, correlating page on my site: JenniNexus.com/voiceacting
  • Narrated a video for a more successful channel (I connected with via yttalk) & it's almost gotten over 300K views in just a few days :-D "Top 100 Awesome Products for 1st 1/2 2016"
  • I've been submitting photo spheres made w/ Google Street View app and broke 100K views on my nature / photo spheres: google.com/maps/contrib/109122719247076360477/photos
  • Got my 1st paid 3D modeling gig where I created 3D chibi characters, a Granny & buff dude for a product .. up until now I've only only been learning 3D for fun and passion, but it's encouraging to make a few $!
I think that's all for now.. can't believe I didn't discover this site until recently. Love the forums :) Hope that if we have any interests in common, that you follow & say hi.
http://facebook.com/mostlyjenninexus
♥ Jenni

:bounce:

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Congrats on achieving all these great goals :)! I love to see people being creative and doing what they love. I love your channel for its creativity and positivity.

Wow 300k views in a couple of days, that is awesome. That must feel a little strange. Amazing!

PS, I noticed a little error on your http://jenninexus.com/voiceacting/ page. The top video has the image of one video but the title of another.

Jenni Nexus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats on achieving all these great goals :)! I love to see people being creative and doing what they love. I love your channel for its creativity and positivity.
PS, I noticed a little error on your page. The top video has the image of one video but the title of another.
Oh thanks a bunch for noticing that title error... it must have been a glitch because the it was in the iframed vid.. I just re-pasted the iframe link & and now it's good. Hope you like that I put the L.E.G.O. Tank vid on that page too :-D Go team - YouTubers unite! Thanks for the encouragement and friendly support Kelkschiz! :)

;)[DOUBLEPOST=1463882012,1463881847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Jenni! Cool stuff! Keep up the great work!
Thx love - your galaxy channel theme is really cool btw :-D[DOUBLEPOST=1463882257][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! It looks like you're on a roll, for sure!
Thx bro :-D

Reactions: Tantsandras

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Those are some pretty damn big moves that you've just recently achieved. That's very impressive. Congratulations to you on all counts for doing what you love and doing it so well!

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Oh thanks a bunch for noticing that title error... it must have been a glitch because the it was in the iframed vid.. I just re-pasted the iframe link & and now it's good. Hope you like that I put the L.E.G.O. Tank vid on that page too :-D Go team - YouTubers unite! Thanks for the encouragement and friendly support Kelkschiz! :)
Yes, I loved seeing that! You are the best :)

Reactions: Jenni Nexus

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Those are all great goals! Congratulations

ReadingZoneTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, what a milestone! I'm glad you are such a success. Doing things you love pays off. I wish the best for you and your channel. You have solid content and very unique and that's what makes you stand up.
Hope to here more from you soon.