Methods you have used to grow?

CubizFIFA

Liking YTtalk
I am really interested in methods people have used to grow, and if they have worked? Please share any methods of video making sharing whatever you have done to help you grow, and if the have been successful.

I am really interested in methods people have used to grow, and if they have worked? Please share any methods of video making sharing whatever you have done to help you grow, and if the have been successful.

Use your most popular social media to promote yourself by rendering 15 second previews of your upcoming content. Post them to your social media and ask EVERYONE you know to check it out and just give you a chance. If they don't, get them the f**k out your life cause they not supportive and truthfully you don't need anybody around who isn't going to support your dreams.

Use your most popular social media to promote yourself by rendering 15 second previews of your upcoming content. Post them to your social media and ask EVERYONE you know to check it out and just give you a chance. If they don't, get them the f**k out your life cause they not supportive and truthfully you don't need anybody around who isn't going to support your dreams.
That last part about cutting everyone out is bad advice. This is youtube, not the hunger games.
I like the 15 second teaser idea though. That's creative.

That last part about cutting everyone out is bad advice. This is youtube, not the hunger games.
I like the 15 second teaser idea though. That's creative.

If you dream to be something in life and you want to achieve that goal, why the f**k would you keep people around you that don't want you to achieve that goal? That don't give a damn whether or not you achieve that goal? Cmon now...

Work, patience, persistence, positive attitude.[DOUBLEPOST=1445664548,1445664169][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you dream to be something in life and you want to achieve that goal, why the f**k would you keep people around you that don't want you to achieve that goal? That don't give a damn whether or not you achieve that goal? Cmon now...

I hear what you're saying. If you've got people dragging you down in life, cut them out.

But I wouldn't cut people for not supporting your stuff from the beginning. Some people need time to warm up to an idea. Convincing these people that you are on your way to your dream is part of the journey.

Trying to understand and break down the Youtube algoritm. Create videos you hope it will be caught by the Youtube rankings.

Find ambassadors. Random people on the internet are willing to promote me and my videos because they like me and/or my videos.

I have no time for promotion on social media at all. I'm too busy now, so this is my way of getting daily passive view count. There are moments I'm not doing anything for Youtube for many days in a row, but still getting consistent views.

Trying to understand and break down the Youtube algoritm. Create videos you hope it will be caught by the Youtube rankings.

Find ambassadors. Random people on the internet are willing to promote me and my videos because they like me and/or my videos.

I have no time for promotion on social media at all. I'm too busy now, so this is my way of getting daily passive view count. There are moments I'm not doing anything for Youtube for many days in a row, but still getting consistent views.

how don't you have time for social media? You have to post a 15 second preview clip on an account... so time consuming.

how don't you have time for social media? You have to post a 15 second preview clip on an account... so time consuming.
In general social media has bad ROI (Return on Investment). Yes, you could just post one clip on twitter and it takes 15 seconds. It takes 3 hours to get like 20 views. That's like grinding your views and I don't want to do that. Yes, if you have very good understanding of using social media effectively, then you get nice results. But I don't like using social media :)

Back