Other mental health or book related collab? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey guys! my channel is centered around mental health and i'm hoping to add some videos on books into it in the near future as well. my hope is to talk about my experiences and encourage others to seek help :)

i was thinking of a collab where we do a tag video on either mental health or one related to books, and then shout out each other's video and channel at the end. i don't have a specific tag in mind yet but we can work that out!

let me know if you're interested :)

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would very much like to help you with this! I have made videos about both mental health and books! We could make a tag and even tag other people and keep it going! If you want you can email me at emilypruna@gmail.com

Gill

Reaction score
I would like to do this, for I've had my fair share of mental health experiences. And I love to read!

Kyra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be very interested in helping out. I currently do videos that aim to raise awareness and entertain.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I would be very interested in helping out. I currently do videos that aim to raise awareness and entertain.

Hi @Kyra and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. :) For example, OP hasn't been online since she made this thread.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.