• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

JoeCo17

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After starting in January of this year, and making 9 vlogs - and being stuck at 99 subs for like 3 weeks lol - we finally got to 100!

I've got some tutorial ideas that I will be shooting soon, so hopefully growth will continue to increase :) It's always a great motivation to see numbers going up, no matter how slowly.

It's also great to read all your milestones, too, so keep going everyone!!

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, congrats! I think the first 100 subs is one of the best milestones on YouTube. I felt so pumped and ready to take on the world. It's a funny feeling like 'Oh, this YouTuber with 100 subs feels like a big shot', but we all gotta start from somewhere. And if 100 people decide to take the time out of their day to hit your subscribe button, you gotta be doing something right. :p

Reactions: JoeCo17
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
congrats. That's superfast for 9 videos. How did you do it? I'm at 96 starting back in April with 23 vids. Do you have any specific marketing tecniques we can all benefit from? I'm getting around 1 sub a day now so things are going well too. Gotta reach that 1000 mark soon .

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
After starting in January of this year, and making 9 vlogs - and being stuck at 99 subs for like 3 weeks lol - we finally got to 100!
Congrats ...100 subs definitely motivated me to the point that I got to 200 within a shorter time than the first 100 so Keep it up

I think the first 100 subs is one of the best milestones on YouTube. I felt so pumped and ready to take on the world. It's a funny feeling like 'Oh, this YouTuber with 100 subs feels like a big shot', but we all gotta start from somewhere. And if 100 people decide to take the time out of their day to hit your subscribe button, you gotta be doing something right. :p
I know that feeling